16 August 2005

Light blogging ahead

I have decided to move to Bangkok so that I don't have to take an international trip every time I need to see my doctor, and so I can see English-language films in an actual cinema.

I'll be spending a lot of time this week making sure everything I need to do gets done, packing up, and giving stuff away, so don't expect too much bloggage.

Also, I'm trying to decide if I'm going to rename the blog. Maybe I'll just keep the current name, as I'll always carry a little Phnom Penh around in me, at least until new antibiotics are devised. If you have any opinions on a new blog name, please leave a comment!

And if you're a Phnom Penh resident who knows me and wants some of my extraneous stuff (DVDs and books, mostly), just ask. It'll likely be yours for the taking.

Technorati Tags: , , ,